partial

i was already in the bedroom in my sleepwear when i received what i thought was the following text from a batchmate:



     Dito ko sa labas ng bahay nyo san ka?



instead of texting back, i went outside right away, and looked around and looked around, and waited and waited, but no batchmate in sight.



i went back to the house and texted my batchmate saying i didn't see her.  she simply tells me to read the text carefully.



i tell her i've deleted it.



she resends it.



i re-read the resend and it turns out this is the complete text:



     Dito ko sa labas ng bahay nyo san ka?



     (blank screen)



     Yan ang cnend skin ng mga taong wlng mgwa! Muntik n ako lmabas!



     (blank screen)



     Forward mo sa iba para mkaganti ka!



ha-ha-ha!  i've been victimized!!!



as is my wont, however, the text ends with me.  no forwards.  spoilsport  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment