the right thing at the right time

an aunt who came back from a US vacation gave me a wallet this evening.  whoa!  just what i needed... and wanted.



my wallet got soiled by foodstuff sometime back.  i cleaned it with alcohol.  instead of getting back to its previous condition, it turned yucky and tacky : }



i've been looking around for a replacement for the longest time, but i haven't found one to my liking.  my requirements are simple (or are they?):



-  it has to have not just a bill but also a coin holder



-  it has to be a regular foldable wallet, not the clutch-type the width of a bill.



-  it has to have a holder for my ATM, credit and rewards cards



-  it has to be plain.  no logos or prints whatsoever.



-  it has to be brownish or shades thereof.  not black, not red, not some other color.



the wallet my aunt gave me met all of the above and more.  it hit my taste-target bullseye.  i am so happy and so thankful  : )



a couple of months back, i was supposed to buy rubber shoes for our province's annual mountain climb.  just before the weekend i was scheduled to go shopping, a friend of my mom's who also came from a US vacation brought back for me, guess what?  rubber shoes!  with matching socks to boot.  just a few days later and i would have bought a pair already!  then i would have two pairs.  i don't really need more than one as i wear sneakers only once a year, only during the annual mountain climb.



time and time again things of this sort have happened to me.  they reaffirm what i've realized long ago:



-  when God takes time in giving you something, it's because He's preparing something better than what you want or expect



- God is neither early nor late.  He is always just in time.



so reassuring... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment