not angry but wisened

at mass this evening, the priest talked about forgiveness. he said forgive and then your enemies who do not do the same will remain boiling mad at you not knowing you're not even thinking about them anymore and are living your life so happily. ha-ha-ha... so appropriate.

just a couple of hours back, i was awakened by the alert tone of my cell phone. it was someone asking how i was. the number is not in my contact list so i asked who it was. well, it was someone who caught my ire a couple of weeks back. he had a new number and he was asking whether i was still mad at him. huh?! the question surprised me and i told him not anymore.

he, however, insists he knows i'm still mad saying he dreamt about me last night and i was still mad at him. eh?! this is hilarious, ha-ha-ha

i repeated i wasn't mad at him anymore and he should already forget about it. i was actually tempted to say i haven't even been thinking about him at all, hello!

he promises (yup! he used the word promise, ha-ha-ha) to make up.

i told him what happened is now past and he should now relax.

he loosens up and thanks me. oh, good... he-he-he

i never thought my 'fury' (hahaha) affected him up to now. imagine, dreaming about it last night and texting me 6 pm today. that bad, eh?!

when i'm angry, i say my piece and that's it. i don't dwell on it. expect me, however, to learn from the experience. the anger subsides but the lesson remains. henceforth i'll be acting accordingly, even bringing it up whenever applicable ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment