to each his own

last saturday, i had to settle some urgent matters. not having a landline, having iffy cell phone balance for a prolonged phone call and not having the patience to type on the cell phone's teenie-weenie keypad instructions re this and that, i decided to just drive off to gloria jean's to go online using their free wifi.

after settling things, this exchange:

me : a, k. o cge na... upload na me... sulitin ko pnta ko d2, ha-ha
him: hahahah
him: baka me makpag kilala sa u
him: heheehe
him: malayo ba yan?
me : nasa corner na corner me...
him: malayo ba yan?
me : lapit lang sa haus... 15 mins lng
him: e di mas lapitin ka kasi madali ka ma corner
him: haahha
him: I meant malayo ba yan pag pumunta ako dyan?
me : dami kaya tao... small table lng 2
him: I meant malayo ba yan pag pumunta ako dyan?
me : lol! d pwede... d me nagbra... baka masyado ka magenjoy... d p nga me ligo e... yuck
him: what?
him: seryoso?
him: lumalabas ka ng walang bra?
me : pag ako lang... d nmn me kilala d2... ha-ha-ha
him: kahit na
me : cyempre pag my kasama hindi...
him: ako nga di lumalabas ng walang brief e
him: kahit na me ibang tao kaya na nakaka kita sa u
me : lol! ano naman paki ko sa brief mo?
him: buti sana kung invisible ka
him: hahaha
him: wala ka paki sa brief ko

ha-ha-ha... precisely!!! his undergarments are none of my business in the same way mine are none of his. when it comes to these things, to each his own... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment