cakes aplenty

birthday celebration at the office last tuesday... why so late? the other monday, i was on leave... tuesday, i had a meeting outside office... wednesday, my friend was not available... thursday, supposedly meeting again but cancelled... friday, so many would be on leave... monday, holiday... tuesday, finally : )

this year has got to be my birthday where i had the most number of cakes.

a week before my birthday someone far, far away sent me my favorite caramel cake from estrel's.

on my birthday, i had cakes from starbucks, red ribbon, goldilocks, estrel's and edsa shangri-la.

day after my birthday, i had a cake from gateau de manille.

following day, i brought to the office another cake from estrel's.

a week later, i had a cake from conti's.

hmmm... hmmm... hmmm... so many cakes, so many blessings... i feel so lucky and i am so thankful... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment