well-loved mistress

i sent the following text to facebook thursday morning:

     on the mud flap of the jeepney in front of me: mas mahal ang kabit. ooops... : }

normally, i would receive the following message on my phone:

     Your transaction has been sent...

and my text message would appear as a status update on my wall.

this time, i received instead the following message:

     Facebook Mobile is already ON, go to your Facebook page and check mobile settings.

hmmm... i don't remember anymore but maybe 'on' is a keyword you send to that number to activate facebook mobile?  i therefore added the word 'printed' before 'on' then resent:

     printed on the mud flap of the jeepney in front of me: mas mahal ang kabit. ooops... : }

i then received the usual 'Your transaction has been sent...' message this time.  ok.

evening when i logged in, i was surprised to see that the status update was not on my wall.  i've been texting status updates from my phone and, except during ondoy, they've consistently been appearing on my wall.  i was wondering therefore why this one did not.

i told my officemate about it.  she jokingly said either my telco censored the message or facebook.  ahahaha...

i'm blogging it in friendster.  i wonder whether this entry will be posted...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment