life hacks

on the phone with a friend of my mom's (yup, they call me...)...

so we were having a pretty good chat and my mom's friend told me that she talks to me because she likes me (aw...  thanks...  :") )...

she says she's picky about the people she talks to...  she says she attended charley barretto's science of mind and man seminars years back and one of the things she remembers is the principle of osmosis  ->  'be careful about the people in your periphery for they affect you...  if they are negative or stress you out, stay away...'

me:  'oh, i go by the same, tita!  one of my favorites:

"not everyone deserves a seat at the table of your life."'

you don't have to associate with everyone.  you don't have to get involved in everything.

learn when to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace, annoy you or hurt you.

life is simpler that way.  and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment