work it

friend wants me to go with them out of town...

me:  'that's a family trip!  why should i be there?'

friend:  'you're family, too...'

me:  'well...  but you said you're going to be there to ensure they're safe...  so you'd be following them...  i don't want to be following couples around...  i don't third wheel...  two pairs, ok...'

friend:  'we're the pair!'

me:  'i mean a real pair, coosome twosome...  they're boyfriend-girlfriend...  should be another couple...'

friend:  'i'll tell her boyfriend you're my girlfriend...'

me:  'haha...  he might believe you!  same-sex marriage is legal where he's from...'

friend:  'so is it a yes or a no?'

me:  'no.'

friend:  'c'mon...  accompany me...  please...'

me:  'your daughter's there...  you have company...'

friend:  'i have the room all to myself...'

me:  'you're used to that...'

friend:  'please...'

me:  'we were bringing you there before, everything free, you didn't go...  why should i go now?'

friend:  'because you've been there...  you already know where to go...  and you can take nice pictures of us...'

aha!  hahaha...  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment