chance encounter

i (late-)posted a pic of me and my dad in facebook.

a friend of my mom's then tells me she's glad my dad and i now go out on dates.

me:  'oh...  not really...  only when it's with the whole family...  otherwise, it's still him and my mom...'

i told her the story behind the pic.

so my friend and i were walking when i saw a higante (of the feast of san clemente, angono, rizal festival).  i excitedly asked my friend to pose beside the display.

as i was framing the shot, i moved back and moved back and moved back until i suddenly hit something!  i looked behind me and, ta-daaan!  there was my dad having coffee at the table right beside the railing i bumped!

my friend took a picture of us and in it you will see that he's the only one with food.  not because i was just fetching him but because i just literally bumped into him.

small world indeed...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment