whatever for

friend again telling me her daughter wants me to go with them to boracay...

me:  'i've been there thrice...  i'd rather spend my money someplace else...

actually i just again saw our helmet diving video in boracay...  i've been sorting my files...  it got resurrected, haha...'

friend:  'the one in a bikini?'

me:  'yes...'

friend:  'your belly button is showing?'

me:  'huh?!  i didn't remove my cover-up but at some point it did float so the navel was exposed...  why?'

friend:  'send me a pic...'

me:  'why?'

friend:  'i'm going to post it...'

me:  'and why are you going to post my photo?'

friend:  'so people would see your belly button...'

me:  'what's there to see in my belly button?'

friend:  'nothing...  i just want to post it...'

me:  'if anyone's going to post my belly button it should be me...'

friend:  'then post it...'

me:  'okay...  throwback...  next week...'

friend:  'that's all souls' day!'

me:  'wahaha...  drop dead?!'

okay...  next, next throwback...

) . (

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment