uniform

friend:  'maybe i should hear mass there...  you go to the [time] mass, right?'

me:  'yes...'

friend:  ''twill take you an hour to shower, right?'

me:  'yes...  [start time] to [end time]...'

friend:  '[end time]?'

me:  'yes...  i get dressed very quickly...'

friend:  'you shower for an hour but you get dressed quickly...  me, i don't stay long in the shower but it takes me a long time to get dressed...  i keep on thinking what to wear...  i keep on changing my clothes...'

me:  'haha...  i already know what to wear...  i always wear the same dress, wahaha...  remember your friend told you she sees me at church and i'm always wearing the blue dress?'

friend:  'yes!  even [other friend] posted about your outfit in facebook...'

me:  'wahaha...  yeah...  so i don't have pics taken in that outfit anymore...  if i'm wearing it, i try not to appear in a pic...  i'll just take a pic of my food or whatever...'

friend:  'we'll have pictures later so don't wear the blue!'

wahaha...  ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment