keep on loving

friend:  'we're arranging a mass wedding...  i'm going to invite you...  just take pictures there so they will have pics...  no fee...  but i'll take care of your food...'

me:  'hahaha...  will shoot for food?  where?'

friend:  '<church>...  that's where you got married, right?'

me:  'yes...'

friend:  'good...  you can see the place again...'

me:  'oh...  i go there...  whenever i go to <place>, i visit the church...'

friend:  'it's better if you go during the mass wedding...  you can reminisce about your own...'

me:  'wahaha...  why would i reminisce about my wedding?!  we're not together anymore!'

friend:  'well, in our weddings you're not allowed to separate...  i tell them, 'hey, we're going to marry you but you have to stay together forever!''

me:  'haha...  maybe you should take care of my next wedding so we would have forever, too...'

<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment