late

friend:  'your parents are so sweet...  your dad was giving your mom cake...'

me:  'where?'

friend:  'in their facebook pic...'

me:  'oh...'

friend:  'i wanted to go to your place...  i was wondering whether you still have conti's...'

me:  'hahaha...  no more!  that was valentine 2010 yet...  throwback...  no cake this time because it's ash wednesday...'

friend:  'what the...  how come the pics you're posting are old?!'

me:  'that was thursday!  throwback...  although even if it's not thursday, the pics i post are not really new, wahehe...  it's already 2018; i'm still uploading 2016...  i have yet to finish posting the christmas party pics...'

friend:  'there's more?'

me:  'yes...  still a lot...'

friend:  'post them!  mine's snail mail; yours are snail photos...'

wahaha...  toinks!!!  ;"p

No comments:

Post a Comment