appetite

driving along marikina...

friend:  'there's kanto fried chicken!'

me:  'haha...  KFC?  for real?'

brother:  'i thought that was just in laguna...  so they have here, too...'

friend:  'they're going to open a KFC in <street>...  i'll be near KFC already...'

me:  'kentucky fried chicken or kanto?'

friend:  'the real KFC...'

me:  'i love their fully-loaded meal...'

friend:  'i haven't tried that...'

me:  'you have!  it's just a combination of different items...  i order fully loaded B2...  1 piece fried chicken, i like it thigh part...  rice, mushroom soup, mashed potato and sprite...  sometimes i upsize to krushers...  they used to have brownies with it, now no more...'

friend:  'ah...  so i've tried those...'

me:  'sure...  you just might have ordered them separately...'

i fully load; she staggers...  ;")

No comments:

Post a Comment