he and she

gamer friend has expiring points in his shopping account...

me:  'i intend to use them on this DotA toy...'

friend:  'toy?  just give it to <my nephew>...'

me:  '<nephew> doesn't play with action figures anymore...  besides, it's not really a toy...  it's a collectible...'

friend:  'collectible is more like it...  what sort?'

me:  'it's one of the characters in DotA...  i can't recall the name...  it's wearing a red and black robe [Nortrom the Silencer]...'

friend:  'red?'

me:  'the upper part is red and then the lower part is black...'

friend:  'what are the other ones?'

me:  'there's this green creature [Leviathan the Tidehunter]...  it resembles, not really a dragon, a snake or a dinosaur maybe...  it's scary...  then there's this violet one [Darkterror the Faceless Void] and another one [Leoric the Skeleton King], they're ugly!'

friend chuckles...

me:  'only four are available...  the three are ugly; only one is cute...  of course i'd choose the cute...'

and then i catch myself...

me:  'wait...  guys would not necessarily get a cute figure, right?  better check it out yourself then just be the one to choose...'

men are from mars, women are from venus...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment