storytelling

got off the car...

me to friend:  'you have the [parking] stub?'

friend:  'i left it in the car...'

me:  'oh...  i'll get it...'

i go back to the car...  after a while friend follows me...

friend:  'you can't find it?'

me:  'no...'

friend:  'i put it near the gear stick...'

we both look for it...

friend:  'what will happen if we don't find it?'

me:  'i'll have to produce docs proving ownership plus pay i dunno whether P150 or P300 for lost ticket...'

we look for it some more...

friend kept narrating how and where she put the stub as we searched...

still, we could not find it...  : }

me:  'i'll just look for it later...  i can produce proof of ownership in any case...'

we then proceed to a restaurant...

friend gets something in her bag and, ta-daaan, pulls out the parking stub!

friend:  'here it is!'

me:  'yay!  so what happened to your story?'

friend:  'aren't you happy that we found it?!'

me:  'happy!'

end of story...  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment