bedtime

my normal sleeping time is midnight.  in the last couple of months, however, i've been sleeping later and later by the day.  i therefore made a resolution that starting august, i'll be sleeping by 11 pm.  (come september, i'll move this to 10.)

august 1, i closed my eyes 11:01.  hey, not bad.

august 2, i missed 11 by 10 minutes.  ooops...

august 3, i overshot it by an hour.  yikes!

august 4, by two hours  : }

side story:

it was a non-working day august 5 (cory aquino's funeral) so august 4 (or so i thought) i passed by the drive through to buy my meals for the holiday.  at the window, the crew greeted me with, "good morning, ma'am"

me:  oooops... is it morning already?!

crew:  yes, ma'am

geez... so i was again overshooting my target  ->  big-time  : }

anyway, august 5, i was on track... i closed my eyes and started my prayer at 11 sharp  : )

last night, however, i slid again  ->  i closed my eyes midnight  : }

let's see how i will fare tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment