hierarchy

cousin wondering whether her brother and his ex are facebook friends...

me:  'you think they should be?'

cousin:  'why not?'

me:  'hmmm...  if it's me, i'd rather not add an ex in facebook...'

cousin:  'why?'

me:  'my present might not like it so to avoid complications maybe better not...'

cousin:  'me, i'm fine with it...'

me:  'oh, i'm fine with it, too...  it's our respective partners i'm concerned about...'

cousin:  'really?  us, we're okay...  no issues...'

me:  'oh... so you're fb friends with an ex?'

cousin:  'yes...'

me:  'it's okay with <toot>?'

cousin:  'yes...  we're all friends...  we're friends from way back...  you, don't you have an ex in fb?'

me:  'well, <ex> and i are fb friends...  we became friends years back when there was still no other party to consider...  i don't unfriend people...  the most that i'd do is put them in my Restricted list...  all they'll see are my Public posts...'

it's Public anyway...  i'm thinking someone who used to own my heart is entitled to no less than what a stranger sees...

No comments:

Post a Comment