hh:mm:ss

friend:  'where do we meet?'

me:  'either first floor or second floor...  you choose...  it's so small...  for sure i'll find you...'

friend:  'let's meet at the third floor...'

me:  'huh?!  the third floor has been closed a long time...'

friend:  'oh, it's closed?!  i didn't know...  good thing you do...'

me:  'i buy my peanut butter there...'

friend:  'okay...  let's just meet at the second floor...'

me:  'what time?'

friend:  'i'll just wash my face and brush my teeth then i'll leave...'

me:  'how long does it take you to do that?'

friend:  '10 minutes...'

me:  'okay...  i'll leave in 10 minutes...'

friend:  'what time do you have?'

me:  '11:23...  i'll leave 11:30...'

friend:  'not 11:30!'

me:  'why?'

friend:  'you leave 11:33...'

nyahaha...  so precise...

okay...  what second?  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment