to the max

friend:  'what do you want for christmas?  material...'

me:  'material?  hmmm...  is time material?'

friend:  'something that can be bought...'

me:  'dinner?  a nice one...'

friend:  'not restaurants...'

me:  'chocs!  no raisins, with nuts...'

friend:  'not food...'

me:  'haha...  water?  is water food?'

friend:  'what the...?!  what material thing do you want to receive for christmas???!!!'

me:  'wahaha...  you mad, bro?  i already have so much stuff!  maybe something that will disappear eventually...  toilet paper...  toothpaste...  soap...  body wash...'

friend:  'those things?!'

me:  'why not?'

friend:  'for christmas!'

me:  'y'know, my house is already so full...  i have no more space...  unless you're going to buy me a new house...'

nyahaha...

♩ ♪  baby, i'm worth it  ♫ ♬

; p

No comments:

Post a Comment