gaming life

i walk over to my parents' place and learn that my sister is about to go to the mall.

me: 'wah! i should have known earlier!'

sister 2: 'you want to go with her? then go.'

me: 'i haven't showered yet... i'll be there later... but i would have preferred to go with her because she has swarm and that means an additional 15 points when we check in together.'

[5 points for being with a friend then i have x3 stickers so 15.

if i'm hanging out with two friends that's 5 points x 2 friends x 3.]

sister 2 looks at me funny.
[she doesn't have swarm.]

me: 'swarm promotes camaraderie, y'know... more friends equals more points... variety, too... you go to different places so you'll unlock more stickers...'

well, unless you want to level up your stickers or sustain streaks in which case you have more of the same...

variety = more stickers
more of the same = more points

either way you get rewarded...

what a pleasant game... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment