twisted

so the other half of this greedy, lying, illogical couple
(yes, i can support every single adjective
and i can make the statement under oath complete with proof)
texted my sister supposedly explaining certain things
and my sister told me the guy told her to show the message to me.

i told my sister if the message is for me then tell the guy to send it to me.

well, no message.

twice today i saw the guy and reminded him to messsage me whatever it was he wanted to tell me.

his reply?
we're not friends.
he means fb friends, i suppose.

when it comes to greed, when it comes to lies, when it comes to twisting logic,
this couple can come up with all sorts of things.
you'd be surprised at how their mind works.
something as simple as sending a message to a non-fb friend, they're stumped.

some people are clever at undesirable things
but dull when it comes to regular stuff.

appalling.

No comments:

Post a Comment