Someone is, actually

an uncle's first death anniversary... we were waiting for the priest who will officiate the mass...

i went near the altar to take a pic of the table where my uncle's photo was displayed... i noticed that the candles still had store labels so i rotated them so that the plain side would be the one in front...

i took a couple of pics then walked back to my seat...

was i surprised when my cousin (my late uncle's daughter) so appreciatively thanked me 'for rotating the candles because the price tags show.'

oh... i thought they were all busy chatting... i didn't even think anyone saw what i did... it was very quick and these were just small votive candles... yet it did not go unnoticed...

i wonder what people would do differently if they knew someone was watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment