how long can you go

supposed to eat at KFC which i've been craving since last week...
(my sister actually brought a bucket home last saturday but monday my cravings were back, hehe)
at the last minute, i opted for pizza because i wanted to sustain my pizza streak in swarm... ;")

i now have an 11-week streak  ->  actually not that long compared to my pre-foursquare/swarm track record...
there was a 4-year period in my life when i was having pizza every weekend, sometimes even during weekdays...
i read somewhere that pizza is a complete meal
(haha, i know, i know, depends on the toppings)
so friday evening i'd buy a box of pizza and that would be my main meal for the weekend...
(my ref had nothing but cake, ice cream and/or chocs...  sometimes it would even have nothing but water, wahaha)
if i felt like eating something else, i'd go out (i didn't/don't cook) but the pizza would be there as my standby meal...
monday morning when i drive out to the office, i'd give whatever's left to the village guard...

if only i already had foursquare that time...  that would have been a monster streak...  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment