not holding on

waiter gave me ice cream...

i walked over to our table
and when my cousin saw it
she asked where i got it...

i said it was handed to me but she could have it...
so give it to her i did...

then i went back to taking pics...

when i returned to our table, my cousin gave me ice cream...  :O
she said the waiter brought cups to our table
and she's giving me hers to replace the one i gave her earlier...

wow, thanks...  : D

just then our aunt came back to our table...
she saw my ice cream and asked where it came from...

i said it was given to me by <cousin> but she coud have it...
so give it to her i did...

twice i had ice cream and twice i lost it...

some things are not meant to be...

; p

1 comment:

  1. If you look hard enough, you'll find a teeny weeny bit of OUCH in my friend's heart because of this ice cream scenario

    ReplyDelete