good call

i was supposed to drive an aunt to the bank today...
(nope, i'm not a driver by profession
but you could request me to drive you around,
in my car, on my gas,
if i love you or i can't say no to you, hehe...
my aunt, i definitely love... <3 <3 <3 )

they requested me to do it last sunday...

i said yes and told them to choose the day and time,
just not on a tuesday because my car is coding on that day,
i.e., it's supposed to be off the road 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
under the Unified Vehicular Volume Reduction Program (UVVRP).

they chose wednesday...

i said yes right away
then remembered i have an event probably on the same night...

i backtracked then said i'll check then get back to them...

i confirmed the event is on the same day...  :O

i was sort of agonizing
whether i should move my aunt to the following day
or just have both early morning and late night activities
on wednesday.
if it were someone else i'd easily postpone, hehe
but this is my specially beloved aunt, the oldest in our clan.
it's not that easy.

nevertheless, i thought it's best to prioritize safety.
i don't want to risk being sleepy on the wheel should the event finish late.
i therefore called my cousin and told him i'll just drive them to the bank thursday instead of wednesday.
he said ok.

guess what, this morning, i've set my alarm and all because i was supposed to be at their house 8 a.m. and i take an hour in the shower, blah, blah, blah, when i receive a text message from my mom telling me my cousin called saying the bank has delivered my aunt's card the night before and there is no need to go to the bank.

yay!

when you have your priorities right, everything falls into place...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment