ironic

monday, i had my car emission tested plus i purchased CTPL (Compulsory Third Party Liability) car insurance online.  both are requirements for the renewal of vehicle registration.


wednesday when i went to the Land Transportation Office, renewal of my car registration was delayed because of a problem with my CTPL.  the insurance company had to make a correction before my renewal was processed.

i've previously just gotten CTPL from an insurance company within the vicinity of the LTO.  this is the first time i got CTPL online.  i did so to reduce interaction with people as a pandemic precaution.

well, the move had just the opposite effect.  it prolonged my stay in a room full of people as i had to wait out the correction.

sometimes the universe plays tricks on you.  hehe 🙃

No comments:

Post a Comment