switch

two days ago, i had my car emission tested and unexpectedly spent 7 hours waiting out my turn inside the car.  (my queue number was 95.)


i could have waited outside but i opted to stay in the car as a pandemic precaution.  i had to go out to buy food and drink though.

this morning, i had my car registered.  i came prepared.

i brought
a 600 g loaf of bread,
a 450 g bottle of cheez whiz,
a 1.5 liter bottle of sprite
plus
550 ml of water.
(i normally just drink water but in the car i like to bring a carbonated drink for the sugar.)

guess what, in two hours i was done.  (i was 22nd in line.)  if not for a correction in my car insurance, it would have taken maybe just an hour.

i was expecting to spend a lot of time.  i was prepared to consume a lot of food.  neither materialized.

i had plenty to spare and i am thankful 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment