leading well

wednesday at the Land Transportation Office, renewal of my vehicle registration could not be processed because my CTPL (Compulsory Third Party Liability) car insurance was not yet uploaded by the insurance company, MAPFRE Insular.  i purchased it online monday yet.


i called MAPFRE and got pissed off because they could not give me a definite time for doing the upload.

so there i was apparently looking annoyed and this guy approached me.  he introduced himself as the chief there.

he told me to tell the insurance company he advised me to cancel the insurance i purchased and just buy another one IF the insurance company could not meet the deadline that i will set.

i did as he advised.

the insurance company was able to upload my CTPL, issuing a new authentication number, in 24 minutes
after which the LTO processed my renewal for 15 minutes.

all's well that ends well.

i'd like to commend LTO Quezon City Extension Office Chief Bernard Dilangalen.  when he approached me, he said he's been going around observing people's body language, talking to them if they seem dissatisfied.

now that is a good chief.  may his tribe increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment