out of order

photocopying machine operator:  'your CR (Certificate of Registration) is not clear!'


me:  'huh?!  it's so very clear!'

photocopying machine operator:  'it isn't!'

me, getting the CR from her:  'look!  it's so clear!'

she shows me the photocopy she made.  it looks like spilled ink for the most part.  less than 10% of the CR is readable.

me:  'oh!  you mean the copy.  your machine has a problem.'

photocopying machine operator:  'no!  this machine's ok.  it's your CR because it's colored.  colored cannot be photocopied.  it does not come out clear.'

me:  'huh?!  girl, don't give me that.  colored can be photocopied and they come out clear.  this CR has been photocopied here many times and it has always come out clear.  it's your machine that has a problem.'

just admit it.
no shame in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment