boo!

yesterday i saw what looked like a roll-on littering the alley...  the name of this multinational company came to mind...  after that, 'blog'...

ahahaha...  word associations...  ; )

i googled what deodorant the company carries...  in the process i saw that this ice cream brand is theirs as well...

today i saw a tub of their ice cream at my parents' house...  i've been seeing ice cream there all my life and it has always been just ice cream to me...  now for the first time, i see a tub and this multinational company enters my mind, followed by 'blog'...

i find it weird...  and amusing...

i'm sure there are others who won't feel the same...  i even know someone who would definitely dread the thought...

well, we each have our demons (luckily or not, my demons tend to be follies of the heart)...  i can smile at this one because it is not mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment