discipline

i'm supposed to post some other blog today but then i haven't finished it yet and i already have to go home.  (one of my new year's resolutions is to be home by 11 p.m.)

i leave my laptop at my parents' house (just a few meters away) because when i bring it home nighttime i end up up, sometimes till the wee hours of the morning, doing all sorts of stuff, productive and non-productive, hehe... (nope, i don't play games.  the only game i play, if you could call it that, is swarm.)

i therefore will just try to post the blog tomorrow.

maybe for 2019 my new year's resolution would be to get off my laptop come 10:00 p.m.  which probably means i would be on it starting 5 a.m.  nyahaha...  joke!!!

anyway, very tall order for me.  me and my laptop, we're tight...  ;")

aw, sepanx...  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment