frequency

so i again received a unilateral message from the neighbor (she disables/burns replies) explaining, among others, toy gun pellets (the others i'll blog about tomorrow).  she says she cannot monitor the pellets scattered on the street 24/7.

eh?  who told her to monitor pellets 24/7?  do i badger them about pellets?

she says i told her maid.

i ask for the maid.

me:  'do i complain to you about pellets?'

maid:  'palagi (always)...'

nyahaha...  toinks!!!  ; p

well, i know how to ferret out the truth, girl!

leggo:

me:  'did i complain to you about pellets today?'

maid:  'no.'

me:  'did i complain to you about pellets yesterday?'

maid:  'no.'

me:  'the other day?  did i complain to you about pellets?'

maid:  'no.'

me:  'i thought you said always...'

maid:  'you asked me to remove pellets from the gutter and from your garage...'

me:  'that was before new year, right?  so what date is it today?  9th...  from before new year to today, did i ever ask you to remove pellets?'

maid:  'no...'

me:  'so how many times did i ask you to remove pellets?'

maid:  'twice, the gutter and the garage...'

me:  'so twice last year and none yet for 2018.  is that always?'

the maid is silent.

the story on why i asked her to remove pellets.

first instance:
i was removing pellets from the gutter in front of my brother's house.  the maid comes out sweeping.  well, since she was already there i told her to just do it herself.  it's from their household anyway.

second instance:
i was leaving and when i moved my car out of the garage, i saw pellets all around.  going to the garage i saw their maid so i went back to her and asked her to remove the pellets in our garage.  she got a broom but the broom wouldn't catch some of the pellets so she picked them up by hand.

i've been removing pellets (from the alley, from the gutter, from my parents' house, from my brother's house, even from my place at the third floor) daily for weeks now.  if there is anyone who should say always, it should be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment