client

mom's broker called landline...

me:  'she's not around...'

broker:  'she's buying something for herself and <sister>...'

me:  'oh!  it's new year...  you better get my sister's purchase right...  she's annoyed already that you've been switching her purchases with that of our other sister...'

broker:  'but this one is for <sister>, ma'am?'

me:  'aw, sorry, i don't know...  just text my mom...'

broker:  'okay...  but please tell her as well...  <then broker enumerates stocks, shares and prices>...'

i cut him short:  'oh!  better just text those to my mom...'

broker:  'i lost her [mobile] number...  can you give it to me, please?'

nyahaha...  he's been my mom's broker for decades!  valued not?  ; p

♩ ♪  you used to call me on my cell phone  ♫ ♬

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment