clamor

my sister was going to the barangay to get a new Quarantine Pass.


she asked me whether i want to go with her.  (only one pass per household.  we live in different houses.)

me:  'i don't want to go out.  it's just two weeks.  i can stay home.'

(from august 6 to august 20, metro manila will be under Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ), the strictest quarantine classification.)

sister:  'the barangay announced the old quarantine pass will not be valid anymore.'

me:  'yeah, i saw their announcement. i don't understand these people.  we're going on stricter lockdown and that's when they tell you to go to the barangay to get a new pass.  how many people will be there?  can't we make do with the old pass?  if they really have to issue a new one, then distribute it house-to-house.  they go house-to-house during elections.'

i did not go with my sister.

late afternoon, my niece tells me the barangay is in our street issuing quarantine passes.

yay!  good!

i got a new Quarantine Pass.

my sister teased me, 'you didn't want to go to the barangay so they came to you.'

haha...  nah!  they must have read the angry comments on their facebook post.
good thing they listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment