in your eyes

mom reminded me it was someone's birthday so i got my external drives to look for a pic of hers with the celebrator for posting in facebook.


i found one.  and i was in the picture, too.  i'd say i was more noticeable than my mom.  my top was rather colorful.

i therefore told her the pic seems more suitable for posting in my account than in hers.

she agreed.

i'd just tag her so 'twill appear in her account, too.

on hindsight, i'm thinking regardless of how supposedly noticeable i was, if i post the pic in her account, her friends would still be looking for/at her and not me.  she's their friend, after all.

an ex told me before, no matter how many people there are in a room, his eyes will always try to find me.

sweet 😍

blast from the past 🤭

No comments:

Post a Comment