of money and rabbits

today, GCash returned the P8K+ that was deducted from my account the other day even if it was not successfully GSaved/deposited to my CIMB account.
i am happy.
i am thankful.

on june 1, BPI likewise returned the P30K that was deducted from my account on may 27 even if it was not successfully loaded to my GCash account.
i was also happy.
i was also thankful.

all is well now.
i will be happier and more thankful if i (and other customers) do not encounter such unreliability anymore.

yeah, these companies do not exist for my joy and gratitude.
nevertheless, they should recheck why these things happen and implement whatever further improvements can be done asap.  especially when it comes to money, service should be reliable.

this is not a magic show.  it is not entertaining to see money disappear.  🪄

No comments:

Post a Comment