fit to show

i saw my sister-in-law in the news...  Yeba! launch at channel 7's 24 Oras Weekend...  : D

Yeba! is a new Pinoy Dance Workout launched with vouchers from Ensogo / Living Social.  i saw the deal last month and liked the singlet that came with it.  the thing is, i do not exercise.  well, i figured i could buy a voucher, avail myself of the singlet, then have the Yeba! class attended by someone else.

my sister-in-law is actually a fitness instructress so i offered her the class.  so there she was attending the introductory session this morning, next thing i knew, she was already onstage with the instructors being filmed by a TV crew.

yeba!  yeba!  yeba!  : D

to think she declined the first time i offered her the class.  i had to turn to a friend, asking him to get some exercise (hehe) by attending the workout and getting the singlet for me.  the guy told me, with accompanying chuckles, that he won't be available on the launch date (originally may 25).

now i really liked the singlet and did not want the class to be forfeited.  i re-offered the session to my sister-in-law and, this time, she accepted.

well, everything really turns out for the best.  could you imagine, my sister-in-law had a lot of exposure in the clip.  the news showed footage of her on the floor, among the other attendees, as well as footage of her onstage, together with the instructors.  had my friend given in to my request, i don't think he'd be onstage and i'm not sure the news would have showed any shot of him...  ; )

ei, peace, ok...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment