no generalizations

me:  'there's this something i read, it basically says, the farther your hearts, the louder your voices...  so couples when they quarrel, they shout to bridge the distance...  i'm just thinking, if you're, uhm, noisy doing it, does that mean your hearts are distant?'

friend chuckles...

me:  'you've seen the hayden videos, right?  what struck me there is how quiet <girl 1> is...  how can you be so quiet like that?'

friend:  'haha... maybe she's keeping it inside...'

me:  'hehe...  that's so hard, huh!  remember <girl 2>?  now that's more like it...'

friend:  'hehe...  i prefer <girl 2>...'

me:  'i'm sure you do, hehe...  anyway, <girl 1> is so quiet and i'm wondering whether that means she has more love for hayden...  their hearts are closer...  she doesn't make a sound because their hearts remain close during...'

friend:  'you know, not everything applies to everything...  certain things apply only to specific situations...'

me:  'yeah...  just a thought...'

friend:  'well, it doesn't apply...  the only thing that would apply to everyone would be death...  everyone will die...'

me:  'uh-huh...'

friend:  'wait, not everyone will die...  because it says on judgment day even the living will be judged...'

me:  'so nothing applies to everything?'

No comments:

Post a Comment