unwise

i was walking and this guy whose house i often pass by approached me...

guy:  'are you a voter?'

me:  'yes...'

guy:  'where do you live?'

me:  'just near...'

guy:  'i'm <toot>...  i'm running for <position> in the elections...'

me:  'oh...  election's over, right?'

guy:  'that was local...  this one's barangay...'

me:  'ooops...  sorry...  so when is that?'

guy:  'october...  can i get your vote?'

me:  'haha...  so early...  well, i actually don't know anyone...'

guy:  'it's just <position>...'

me:  'hmmm...  there are many <positions>, right?  ok...  i'll vote for you...'

guy:  'may i get your name?'

me:  'cynthia...'

guy:  'cynthia?  what's your last name?'

me:  '<maiden surname> <married surname>...'

guy:  'cynthia <maiden surname> <married surname>?'

me:  'maria cynthia <maiden surname> <married surname>...'

guy:  'where do you stay?'

me:  'across <toot>...'

guy:  '<street>?'

me:  'yeah...  but it's actually the one opposite <street>...'

guy:  'ok...  i'll go to your place to give some materials...'

me:  'huh?!  no need...'

guy:  'i'll just give you something...'

me:  'don't...  i live on the third floor...'

guy:  'it's ok...'

me:  'it's the third floor of my brother's house...'

guy:  'it's ok...'

me:  'don't bother...  you already have my vote...  you don't have to give me anything...'

ugh!  what a way to decide your vote  <-  first one who asks for it gets it...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment