waiting for godot

on queue for change oil...  one hour per vehicle...  i'm third in line...

service personnel:  'you want me to service your car now, ma'am?'

me:  'oh, can you?  yes, please...'

service personnel:  'i'll just do it on the ground...'

me:  'what do you mean?'

service personnel:  'we won't lift it anymore...'

me:  'aw...  i want it raised...'

service personnel:  'it's just the same, ma'am...  i'll just go under...  it's still going to be aired...'

me:  'hmmm...  i want it high up...'

service personnel:  'you'll have to wait, ma'am...'

me:  'it's ok...  i want to take a picture of the car's bottom...'

service personnel:  'ah...  okay, ma'am...'

so i waited and waited and waited...  when the car was finally raised, my camera's battery went empty...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment